Uniforms guidelines and purchasing.
Our students are ambassadors for St Clare's and should wear their correct uniform with pride at all times.
The school believes in certain values associated with the wearing of the uniform. Much time and thought has been devoted to its place in the life of the students.
In addition to its contribution to neatness, dress sense, identity with the group, good order and discipline, it should be a bond between parents and the school in a common endeavour to present teenagers with one acceptable standard.
Students are required to be in full school uniform:
- Term 1 and 4 - Summer uniform
- Term 2 and 3 - Winter uniform.
- Blazers must be worn as the outermost garment during Term 2 & 3
- Sport uniform (jacket, track pants, t-shirt and shorts) should only be worn on Monday & Thursdays
- For PE practical lessons, students must change into their sport uniform at school
Students should be in full school uniform for all excursions and College events or they will not be permitted to attend the event.
The College uses Oz Fashions as our uniform supplier and online shop operator.
Our uniform shop is an online store only. Please note while Oz Fashions manages our online store, their physical store at Granville does not sell the St Clare's uniform.
For uniform enquiries please use the uniform enquiry on our 'Contact Us' page or phone Elle at Oz Fashions on 0421 216 414.