We strive to help students in their senior school journey by allowing them to match their hopes and dreams with their talents and strengths.
St Clare’s offers multiple pathways for students to meet their diverse needs, interests and abilities. To also assist, we offer careers advice to support students with career guidance, education and information.
One of our priorities is to assist individual students in forming post-school education, training and employment plans.
Career guidance can be sought in relation to:
- uncertainty about what to do after leaving school
- subject choice at school in relation to future career
- general career self-awareness.
We provide students information concerning:
- types of jobs and career pathways in different industries
- range of post-school education and training options
- entry requirements and application procedures to public and private education institutions, apprenticeships, traineeships, etc.
- information on scholarships, special admissions
- labour market factors.
St Clare’s also offers practical help such as:
- resume writing
- applications to TAFE and University
- special admission applications